Justamere Tree Farm is a local farm business producing maple products and raising Christmas trees. The website includes an online store organized in two sections to sell Maple Products and Gift Boxes, a fully featured blog, and content from a range of other sources.
This project was a redesign of an older, ecommernce website that was difficult to update and was not offering a secure, trustworthy user experience for visitors interested in purchasing products online. The owners had also started a recipe blog – a great idea for anyone selling food products online – but this was separate from the existing ecommerce website, which is not ideal for a number of reasons! So our aim in this redesign was to produce a website that is:
- An effective, trustworthy online store that showcases products and drives online sales
- Easy to maintain and update, particularly processing incoming orders
- Combines the blog and online store into one website
The end product has the following features:
- Fully featured ecommerce store, connected to Stripe for payment processing
- Upcoming events listing
- Email list sign-up form, connected to Mailchimp
- Location maps and information about the business
- Recipe blog
- Facebook feed and social sharing links
- Fully mobile responsive
Check out the gallery for more screenshots:
J.P. and Marian Welch, owners of Justamere Tree Farm had these kind words to say:
Thanks, Ed for your great work on our website. You are always there for us when we need help or have questions, and we have been very satisfied with your professionalism!